Foothill Landscaping & Sprinkler Company
Serving the Greater Los Angeles County
Custom Masonry Services
Do you want want to make your patio beautiful using materials that are long lasting, weather resistant, environmentally responsible (earth-friendly), and protected from rot, mold and fungus? Masonry might be just what you're looking for.
Masonry is an art form that has been used for centuries and dates back to the great Egyptian pyramids, Greek temples and Roman cities. Many of which are still standing today! Masonry has always been the choice for enduring, natural beauty. In modern times, masonry has been the choice for residences because of the strength and durability of masonry.
Some benefits of masonry include:
- Termite Resistant - Exterior walls made of masonry means there's no wood to eat!
- Superior Sound Proofing - Masonry blocks out noise better than traditional building materials, resulting in a quieter home environment.
- Lower Utility Bills - Concrete block, combined with 'thermal mass' insulation systems, stores more energy, meaning it stays warmer in winter and cooler in summer, reducing electric consumption, therefore lower utility bills. Proper landscaping can also help further reduce energy costs.
- Increased Resale Appeal - There's a widely-held opinion, supported by studies, that masonry homes offer a greater resale value in Los Angeles than other forms of construction. Key reasons are the fact that masonry homes are high quality, low maintenance homes.
- Environmentally-Friendly "Green" Products - Masonry products play a large role in ecologically responsible building methods and is recognized by California government programs as a contributor to green building status. In many cases, building within "green built" guidelines results in impact fee, tax breaks and permit fee savings for the homebuilder. Masonry products are earth-friendly because they do not deplete precious natural and limited resources like timber.
If you are considering getting masonry services done for your yard or patio, don't trust just any masonry contractor. Trust a contractor who has over 25 years of experience with masonry in the Los Angeles area. Call Foothill Landscaping today and find out how masonry can help you get the beautiful home you deserve.
|La Crescenta/Montrose||Glendale/Burbank||La Cañada Flintridge||Pasadena/Arcadia||Fax|
Hours of Operation are 7 AM to 6 PM, Monday through Saturday.
You may also contact us using the form below. Please note that online responses may take 24 to 72 hours. If you have an urgent matter, please contact us at one of the numbers above during normal business hours.